There are so many things that I can say about this subject, but I will keep it brief.
- Don’t take life to seriously, try to be silly once in awhile!
- Take time each day to appreciate the person you are!
- Don’t try to be perfect, be apologetically you!
- Make the changes in yourself that you desire from others!
- Stop pretending you’re ok, when you’re really aren’t.
- It’s ok, to not be ok.
- Please exercise and eat right (if you’re not already). Life’s to short to be unhealthy on purpose! (I’ll post a quick 30 minute workout and grocery list this week as well).
- If you find someone that loves you for exactly who you are, love them back. Love is beautiful! Be real.
- Be your own cheer leader.
- Ask for help if you need it!
- Create a daily ritual that sets the tone for your day!
- If you want to reinvent yourself, why not start today?
- Try something new
- Pay it forward!
- And last but not least, try to relax a little. Sometimes we overthink, stress and completely panic over things that may not matter in a week. Relax, smile, laugh and live!
On a daily basis we have a million things going on. How often do you take time to regroup? Do you have a method? I try to start my day with both light meditation and yoga. Sometimes with my husband and daughter. It allows me to balance my day prior to the daily hustle and bustle!
- Breathing exercises
- Cook breakfast
- Sit outside with a cup of coffee or tea!
- Just enjoy a few moments of silence!
Hello my beautiful people!!! Just wanted to share one of my favorite tips. Drink a liter of water in the morning before doing anything. Here is the tip, prepare your liter the night before and slice a half of a lemon in it. Drink it the next morning before breakfast. This will help flush your system and reboot it for the daily events. It will also aid in the fat burning process because the body starts working to process the water instead for sugars and calories from breakfast. Lemon helps with water retention and that is an added bonus! A daily natural detox is awesome.
P.S You will have to use the bathroom during or after drinking the water so stay near a restroom.
Dont forget to visit and like the new blog 🙂 www.myphysicalvitality.blogspot.com
Thanks for your support!
Ok, lets talk for a second! Did anyone watch “The Originals” last night? Marcel (Charles Michael Davis)…. Shut up! Him, the suit, yes, yes, yes! He looked amazing, as did Rebekah (Claire Holt)! There is something extremely special about men and women being physically fit. The way they look in clothing is something to talk about. A dress on a fit woman and a tailored suit on a fit man…. have mercy!! Just food for thought, step your game up! ! Off to workout!!